NEED TO VENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can minor sexual abuse as a child affect you as an adult?

Go down

can minor sexual abuse as a child affect you as an adult? Empty can minor sexual abuse as a child affect you as an adult?

Post  Rose24 Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Do you think that if you were very slightly sexually abused as a child or even abused when you where too young to remeber that it can affect you in your adult life?

ive been doing a lot of thinking recently and trying to determine why i am the way that i am, i believe the majority of it is genetics (my dad was schizoprenic and eventually became suicidal) but i was also very slightly sexually abused as a child and i wonder if that has affected me the way i am now, though unless i really think about it, it doesnt feel like it does affect my life at all, it was very minor and i was never phsically hurt but it went on for years and even though i think its minor, i still feel uncomfortable talking about it when i see my councellor. i learnt about sex when i was about 5 or 6 because of it and i began masterbating when i was really young, I lost my virginty when i was 13 and eventually became pregnant. Im not sure if i did all of that because i didnt really have a strong father figure in my life or if it was the sexual abuse.

Id really appreciate it if you could share you experiances and opinions, hopefully it'll will help me clarify mine

Rose24

Back to top Go down