NEED TO VENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangled and almost raped...somehow I now feel different..............

Go down

Strangled and almost raped...somehow I now feel different.............. Empty Strangled and almost raped...somehow I now feel different..............

Post  MzLondon Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:36 pm

This is the 1st time I havent told my "friends" something as deep as this............This week Tues. August 28th I went to a local strip club that I normally go to on Tuesday Nights, this night however was very different. I was extremely intoxicated and because of this I decided to leave, I met a 23 year old guy outside of the club on the main road, he flagged a cab and he proceeded to go towards his house but I told him no lets just go to my house but he intervened and I just stopped trying to convince him. We pulled up in front of his building. I entered his apt. we said mayb 2 sentences before he jumped on top of me and tried to believe it or not...rape me! He asked me to take my clothes off I said no, he got up and turned the radio on full blast so no one could hear me scream, then he strangled me to the point I thought I wouldnt live, he would get up, notice I was still conscious and he would try again. Three times this occured, the 3rd time I bit the life ot of him. For some reason he stopped after that and proceeded to threaten to rob me and then he called the cops on me. I then used reverse psychology and persuaded him not to do so by telling him that "Police like to lock Black People under the jail" Believe it or not, he pretty much just started getting "soft" on me and said "Your right" I'm going to bring you home, He flagged down a cab and while we were in the taxi the 911 operator called him back and he claimed it was his nephew that made a prank call. We pulled up in front of my apt. and he came upstairs with me. I suppose I allowed this because I was still intoxicated through this whole ordeal. I then took a shower and he got undressed and laid down with me and we attempted to have sex and then he told me no when I actually wanted to at that point. The next morning, we actually did have sex and then we both left to go to work.
Now, if your wondering what kind of story is this, it is a crazy one and I am marked I feel crazy lkike I need to speak to someone because I'm scared. For some reason I dont know why I did this after this guy almost killed me. I am still having problems swallowing and feel sick because my throat hurts and I dont even know this guys name. I cant believ this happened and I am officially out of my mind. I feel zoned out all day because of this, still tired from that night and it is Friday. I feel like I need to go to a therapist or psychologist. Because this has got to be the craziest thing to happen to me ever. And I've been through a lot any thoughts about my movements. I am scared because I also read I could've died or can still die from my strangulation injuries.

MzLondon

Back to top Go down