NEED TO VENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power Of Friendship Can Save Your Life...

Go down

The Power Of Friendship Can Save Your Life... Empty The Power Of Friendship Can Save Your Life...

Post  counselor Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:58 pm

I was going to kill myself yesterday...no screw ups or anything...I would have been dead.

I was just so tired of the hurt and the pain, and the feeling of being useless and weary every single minute, of every single day.

I just wanted the pain to stop...for it all to just go away...forever...

So I wrote up my goodbye message, and posted it to my Live Journal for my friends to read. I told them how much I loved them, and how wonderful it had been to have met them all...(many of them I had met online, and a number of them have become very good friends). And then I told them that they shouldn't worry or feel sad...because it was an end to the unending pain that had become my life, and I was finally about to find peace.

And do you know what those friends of mine did...

They loved me...

They showered me with words and feelings of hope, love, comfort and the unbreakable knowledge that they would be always there for me, no matter what I was going through, and for no matter how long I needed them...they would always be there for me...

And do you know what I did...

I broke down...and finally allowed these people...these wonderful, beautiful people who I call my friends...to be there for me...

And do you know what happened...

It changed my life...

And the selfless love and caring that they so willingly gave to me...which has helped to heal my poor, broken, and suffering heart...I now offer to you...to anyone who needs it...even if it's only in the form of a much-needed hug, or a friendly word or two of love and encouragement...I offer it to you all freely, with all the love and support that I can possibly give.

Don't ever give up...fight! Fight for your right to live! Don't ever let anyone take away your right to live...not even yourself.

And when you feel tired and weak, and the road ahead of you stretches out so far and lonely...just come here...to SF...we'll understand...we'll listen...we'll care.

Everyone needs a friend...let us here at SF...be that friend for you
counselor
counselor
Admin

http://www.myhelpforum.net

Back to top Go down