NEED TO VENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child abuse. What's up if you talk to?

2 posters

Go down

Child abuse. What's up if you talk to? Empty Child abuse. What's up if you talk to?

Post  counselor Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:49 pm

I just want to tell parents to have a behavior always opened and fool of love with their children, and always "available". Our children should not be afraid to talk to us about what happens to them.
In this video you can see very well how the child lives all alone this terrible situation. He clearly does not face this problem. He's afraid to denounce his aggressor. Why is he so afraid of? Because no one has taught him there are cases like this where a child is more powerful than an adult! There are 3 million children a year who are abused!
Can you realize this?
Perhaps each of you believes that these obscenity occur away you and therefore to you is no problem! Wrong ! Evil is always close to us!
We must teach our children that bad things can happen to him, but they will be equally loved by us, and they will always receive our best protection.
There are children that to due to not lose their family, choose to suffer abuse in silence. But the real evil is not to lose such a family, but suffering in silence.

For those of you, abused children who read me, I'm just saying , if it's your parent (or both of your parents) to abuse you, well, do not be afraid to tell everything an adult you trust in.
For now you see yourself small and powerless. But it will be not always so. One day you will be adults, and if you don't fight right now for your protection, one day as adults, you will have to live with enormus trauma. Someone of you guys could probably so hate that family so strong protected in the past. You think that protecting your family is protecting you, but believe me, you are totaly wrong! You will protect you just telling the truth to the only people who have never hurt you!
You know what my dear? True love does exist! And you can find protection, if you're looking for it.
Remember, at any age, you are able to defend yourself, just learn to know it.
counselor
counselor
Admin

http://www.myhelpforum.net

Back to top Go down

Child abuse. What's up if you talk to? Empty Re: Child abuse. What's up if you talk to?

Post  strawberry Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:37 pm

I watch this before, really interesting.

strawberry

Back to top Go down

Child abuse. What's up if you talk to? Empty Re: Child abuse. What's up if you talk to?

Post  counselor Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:41 pm

To me it was deeply impressive... the first scene, where the boy is ashamed in front of that many flashes, well I think it describes perfectly that terror can be proved in cases like that... very bad!
counselor
counselor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  strawberry Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:55 pm

It's a shame that these type of dark films are not shown more on the tv, Just because we don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. When i was younger (in my high school days) I never ever thought about these stuff, (child abuse, suicide in youngsters etc.. ) to me it was another world in which we didn't live in. Leaving high school open my eyes to reality, to the world we live. I'm not saying we live in a horrible world, just a hidden world things we like are shown to us. Things we don't aren't almost like it isn't there. These cases (child abuse) happens sooo much, in every race, colour, religion, nationality there is, but we CHOOSE to turn blind eye. If these Facts and issues where out there maybe just maybe we can make a change. We can make a change by noticing the signs of abuse and knowing what to do. I'm not asking that they put it on every tv channel and on every billboard, just asking for a bit more knowledge, and understanding.

strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  counselor Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:13 pm

But the fact is that to take a step forward have to be exactly that people who have been abused.
Around us there's silence. Boys, girls, women.... they're afraid of telling this kind of terrible secrets.
They're wrong if they think that with silence they can remove that memories or put them out of their mind.
Everyone raped should reporte what happened to him. Not only for himself but also for everyone like him that thinks he is the onlyone who had these terrible moments..
counselor
counselor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down