NEED TO VENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum purpose

Go down

Forum purpose Empty Forum purpose

Post  counselor Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Hello!
This forum was created for all those who have fallen in one of the many pitfalls of life and that they see no other way out but death. This is true both for those who still suffers and wants to release what he has inside, both for those who managed to get out, and wants to tell his story to be helpful!
There are many ways of darkness that can lead to death, loneliness, depression, illness ...
It often happens that they are the very young to fall through! Why? Because when you are young is so fragile, and so inexperienced in life!
Many sufferings should not be measured in their objectivity, but the weight that they have on all of us! Because even if objectively may seem one more important than the other, the effects obtained on the person may be the same!
You could find yourself in a time of life when you feel exhausted! Without force! No longer want to get up! A time of life in which the pain is so great that it is hoped the death not hear anymore! Hopefully in death to finally find a little 'peace! Away from all these torments, which have become unbearable!
BUT it is wrong to seek the death! And 'it wrong to have the presumption to believe that things go as we expect it!
If anyone wants to die because they can not do it alone, it is appropriate that before throw himself into the arms, looking for someone to help him! You listen to the reasons that led him to this extreme act, and that the monsters that obstacles can be overcome!
How many are in the world? 7 billion human beings! Well, we are so many, that just can not believe that there is someone willing to help those who are in serious trouble! Even if it is a stranger who lives miles away! If you see that there are those who can not get out of a situation in which you would know how svincolarvi, do not you help? I say yes!
This forum aims to offer listen to anyone who needs it. Anyone who enters, however, is not just a patient, is also a doctor! Why, anyone who needs of each type of support is a patient but at the same time, if you Instructs the aid of the other, even just listening, here is that becomes a doctor. After all, a doctor is not someone who helps someone else?

The point is this: Do not think that you're just your past! You must not avoid the fact that the "experiences have made you so"! The past is dead! It 'a corpse! And if you cling, forcing this to live back instead of forward! We are new every moment! Our cells die and are continually every day. Our brain makes us die and be reborn in every moment. It was formed within us the damn belief that our history is the cause of what we are. And so we convince ourselves to be the character that slating in mind. Every time we autodefiniamo, saying for example "I am shy", "I'm an insecure", "I am a violent," we are forcing ourselves into a cliché! We are condemning yourself. Abituiamoci to eliminate those words from our minds, we set only to a past already dead! What do I mean? That it is useless to rehash the past rassegnandoci always our destiny. It 's true, it is certainly true that some of the scenes we have marked, and certain educations we have grown worse, but why think about it? Why you do not think of this? That is: "I'm shy because when I was very small ...". No! We must not stare with why! Just think "I'm shy. What can I do to combat this shyness?". We should not think that if we are in a certain way, we can not do anything about it. Because the past is no longer, and we are wealthy enough that we can renew! Instead fossilize into what has made us slaves, we try to free ourselves from these chains! Think more about what we can become, rather than what we've become!
counselor
counselor
Admin

http://www.myhelpforum.net

Back to top Go down

Forum purpose Empty NOTE:

Post  counselor Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:26 pm

NOTE:

This forum is borned with the purpose to create firm bonds among people from all over the world, to set up a big family against loneliness!!
So, I'm sorry for making mistakes in English language (because is not my native language)!

Thanks for reading, and WELCOME to everybody =)!
counselor
counselor
Admin

http://www.myhelpforum.net

Back to top Go down